The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Sunday, April 22, 2012

4/22/12 Downtown Again

Another rainy day (and now cold too). When it let up to just a drizzle we went downtown for an hour. Kelley was more interested in sniffing around than she was in walking and managed to find a few tidbits. I was having a hard time seeing anything interesting and only took three pictures before my camera ( the small one so I could keep it dry under my coat) said the batteries were depleted ( I had taken them out of the charger this morning). We have two more days of rain predicted- not a happy thought.








4 comments:

  1. Nice flower shots! I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely detailed closeups. The raindrops add to the mood. Interesting how overcast conditions bring out saturated colors. (I just joined a photo forum and I'm starting to sound like the people who comment there.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments, wherever they come from

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your