The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Sunday, September 16, 2012

9/15/12 Bangor

Threatening rain so we just went downtown for a short walk and managed to not get rained on.  Still quite a few flowers about. Not many folks about but Kelley managed to make friends with a child in a stroller who shared some of her muffin.









2 comments:

  1. Hi John..Soon beautiful scenery in yesterdays post!! I also loved the fungi with the bits of red, lovely! Kelley enjoying the apple made me smile how cute is that : }!! Now she has a friend with a muffin..she is doing ok.!!
    I also would like a late frost, I am totally not ready to lose my flowers!! : {
    I so like the Cleome ( first picture) the butterflies love it!!It was always a must in my gardens until I had to down size!! It is such a large plant!!
    Was at two soccer games yesterday back to back..the grandsons team won both games!!
    Today it is one game!! He is a great kid!!
    Enjoy these wonderful fall days!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace
    Thanks, as always for your comments. Kelley is such a friendly dog that few can resist her ( though at home she spends more time alone than with me- as my ex says, " she has a life of her own and a mind of her own". Glad you are you enjoying your grandson.

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your