The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9/17/12 Walden

39 degrees this morning made me think about all the cacti and herbs I have outside that need to come in for the winter and I need to start getting them in. So, we went to nearby Walden for an hour and a quarter. A very pleasant day and water for Kelley to get into. We also ran into her friend Sophie ( and owner) who she hasn't seen in a long time and she was quite excited- as was Sophie.

Still lots of green in the woods but it's starting to look fall like and the feel of fall is in the air. 




 But the bees are still at work


4 comments:

  1. Hi John and Kell,

    Nice pictures

    Mary B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Mary- time for a meal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John...Wild and windy storm
    night last night..did you get that wind??
    I haven't seen anything below 45 here yet, but I know it will be here soon enough!!
    Your previous post was some nice..what a lovely spot, and nice wading brook for Kelley : }
    The trees seem to be changing real fast, I am not ready, but nothing I can do : }!!
    Nice path picture ...makes me envious : }}!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace- I slept through the storm but woke up to no power and did not get it back until 3:50 this afternoon. I'm watching the frost forecasts.

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your