The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/12 Bangor

Yesterday I came down with a cold or some other kind of crud , rain was predicted, and we just walked around the neighborhood a bit. This morning I was still a bit under the weather but it was sunny and very windy. We headed downtown and I let Kelley pick the route- this took us, of course, to the river and  I got a shot of her in the water.



I  had not taken any other pictures and shortly after the river it clouded back up and began to rain again. I put the camera in a plastic bag and we finished an hour walk in the rain without any more pictures. Not a cheery outing but Kelley got in two swims, greeted several people,  and got a bit of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your