The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Monday, December 30, 2013

12/30/13 Neighborhood

Ten inches of new snow. Kelley was happy about this- I less so. We went for a short walk around the neighborhood before I cleared the drive and the another walk  after the drive. There were lots of folks out clearing their drives and Kelley had to greet them all. After lunch she let me know she wanted to go out again. I let her out but she wanted to walk not just be outside so off we went again. This time her friend Homer was outside and she got to play with him.















They do very well together and have done so since they first met. I think this helped make up for the fact that we didn't get to do a real hike today.

6 comments:

  1. Cute photos of the dogs playing! I'm jealous that you're getting all that snow.....Another dry day here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda- I'd give you some if I could

      Delete
  2. What great pictures of Kelley and Homer playing! I have seen her do that little dance thing. Who's in charge at the Fiedler residence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ,Faith- I have been told I spoil her.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi penbayman - yes, I think it's also very good for them

      Delete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your