The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Thursday, August 27, 2015

8/26/15 Neighborhood

Another mostly gray rainy day so we just walked around the neighborhood. I took my camera this time and found flowers in peoples yards.

Stargazer Lily



Fenton was outside so Kelley got to spend a little time with him. He's still a pup and has more energy.








In another neighbors yard - I had not seen this variety of hydrangea - different shape and color.


And a rudbeckia in another yard


Kelley got to see a friend and I got a few pictures.

6 comments:

  1. Nice flower shots and cute pics of the dogs playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda- I was glad I had my camera for the dogs

      Delete
  2. Puppy play dates are a good thing..good girl Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-that Stargazer lily really "pops". Nice

    Kelley seems to have friends EVERYWHERE. Happy dog!

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your